dilluns, 12 de novembre del 2012

Informal email

To: Jimmy
From: Vera

Hi Jimmy!

How are things? Thanks for your email. It was great to hear from you! I’m sorry I haven’t written for ages, but I’ve been working hard.

It’s a good idea to participate in a Gorilla Fun Run. Last month I took part in a Marathon and I prepared well. If you want to be fit you shouldn’t eat junk food and you shouldn’t smoke. Also, you should have a balanced diet and you should go to the gym. You should cut chocolate out of your diet now. You can calculate your BMI if you know you height and your weight.
Next summer I’m going to swim in the North Sea because the cold water is healthy.

I hope you get a good place in the race after training so hard.

Write soon.

Vera.

PS. The best wishes for your family.

Writing 5

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada