dissabte, 6 d’abril del 2013

Write a letter of complaint to a shop, restaurant or supermarket

40 La Barca Street
Flix (Tarragona)
43750
February 2013

Customer Services Department 
Express Accessories
30 New York Street
London W8 6RF

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about the food you served in your restaurant. It was my birthday and I invited my family to have dinner in your restaurant.

I chose an expensive menu and the waiter began to serve the courses. At first, everything seemed to taste good. However, after five minutes, my mother shouted. She had just found a fly in the soup. This caused me considerable embarrassment.    

I would be grateful if you could pay the bill.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,

Vera

Vera Llombart

Writing  11

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada